Monday, November 19, 2012

Welcome to The Single Life Chronicles! My name is Lilly and I thought I would take a little corner of the internet to post my adventures in being single. I'm 26 and since I was 17, Ive moved from one relationship to another without much break in between. My last relationship ended in April 2012, and I am out there looking for Mr. Right, not, as the saying goes, "Mr. Right Now".

I've already learned a lot of things I would  not have otherwise by being on my own again after 4 years, and maybe, dear reader, you too can benefit from my experience, find a relate able situation or maybe laugh at my stupidity/social awkwardness as I try and unravel the human and male mind. I fancy myself an amateur psychologist (it's not what they pay me to do, its what I do for fun) so there will be a little science behind this blog from time to time.

The names of all those involved have been changed to protect the identities of all involved. The world is a small place, and ignorance is bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment